Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.
Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
Think it's an Eddy ??
Member of Taynton Metal Detecting Club - http://www.glevumdetecting.co.uk
ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ
- Posts: 8435
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am
- Location: Gods own county - numero uno!
- Has thanked: 1926 times
- Been thanked: 1528 times
- Posts: 1592
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:31 pm
- Has thanked: 1117 times
- Been thanked: 909 times
Always amuses me seeing the photos - to me the immediate visual impression of medieval hammy portraits varies between Wallace & Gromit and Hannibal Lecter.... but I guess our present Queen isn't 100% happy with her depictions either. 'Iffy' hairstyles continue to this day.