Frustrating morning

Only for the discussion of the Deus Metal Detector.
legendbert

Frustrating morning

Post by legendbert »

Anxiously watching the weather forecast everyday leading up to Saturday, could'nt wait to get out along with my kiwi mate "Ronnie". Parked up, only to discover i left my coat at home, had to go back for it, 20 minutes later, back on farm, this was an omen to my start, my mate was off in one direction, i in another, my mobile rang, his name appeared on screen, i just knew it was to inform me of a good find, sure enough, celtic silver unit. becoming more frustrated after no decent finds, i decided to head in his direction, only to now discover the re-occuring problem of my intermittant sound problem with my WS5 headphones, only emitting volume from one side, arghhh, not now ( i thought ) heading in my mates direction cussing and cursing my headphones, however, to shorten this story, and straight to the point, after banging and twisting left side of headphones, they eventually burst into stereo again, yippeee, on arriving to my mate Ronnie, i found a lovely little lizzy 1st penny, followed by a further 2 x hammies, we thoroughly enjoyed the day, and roll on next weekend, still need to sort these wretched headphones out, has anyone else had this problem, and if so, was it an expensive repair?
Happy and blessed hunting fellow detectorists ::g

sweepstick47

Re: Frustrating morning

Post by sweepstick47 »

It sounds as if your phones have an intermittent contact which if they're out of warranty would be a simple fix for anyone with the confidence to address it. A call to your a supplier (Regtons) for advice would be sensible. There's always the option that a Mobile Phone repair shop local to you would be able to sort it too. Hope you get it fixed without too much delay. ::g Regards ss47
A disservice is no service at all.

PinkFloyd

Post by PinkFloyd »

The repair is £96 posted back from regtons.
It’s very common .
New headband,new speaker,new circuit board.
It all comes as one part from xp.

No other way, just pay, swear and go back detecting ::g

legendbert

Post by legendbert »

thanks for advice, i will bite the bullett and dig deep into my pockets, well worth it. ::g

Return to “XP DEUS Forum”