Gray Ghost Ultimate or NDT with the Etrac

Only for the discussion of the Minelab E-TRAC metal detecting within this forum.
Norvs

Gray Ghost Ultimate or NDT with the Etrac

Post by Norvs » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:37 am

Hi can I have your opinion please, I am looking to replace my Koss headphones for my Etrac but cant decide between the Gray Ghost Ultimate and the NDT's. It there any difference in the sound quality of these two makes or is the difference just the extra leads on the NDT's, what do you recon is the best choice for using on an Etrac?
Many Thanks ::g

mrix
Founder

Re: Gray Ghost Ultimate or NDT with the Etrac

Post by mrix » Mon Nov 30, 2015 3:13 pm

Off topic reply removed

allmetal

Re: Gray Ghost Ultimate or NDT with the Etrac

Post by allmetal » Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:00 pm

NDT I'm not keen on that If you are out detecting in the rain and want to put the hood of your coat up the jack plug sticks out that much more getting in the way more especially when your looking from side to side.

Have not used the Grey Ghost but I love the Nugget Busters made by the same company superb sounds to hear those tone differences use them on my Explorer SE.

Think the ones to get are the Grey Ghost Deep woods switch and volume control are on the inside of the phones and cant get knocked about when you have your coat hood up.
http://www.detectorpro.com/grayghost-dpwoods.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Minelab E-TRAC Forum”