Upon starting it up it bleeped in all modes, sometimes scatter bleeping so much i had to take my earphones off. Every now and then i would hit a small twig and it would bleep, or bleep several times over a spot and then nothing. Although 2 years old, i've used this literally 4 times and only once for more than 4 hours.
It hasn't got wet (i bought a new control cover for it last week) or left to get damp. The batteries are new and showing plenty of charge on the display.
All very confusing and am supposed to be using it tomorrow. Help!!!
- Posts: 787
- Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:47 pm
- Location: north norfolk
- Has thanked: 41 times
- Been thanked: 305 times
we took out batteries and unplugged coil.
put it back together, facory reset and it worked fine for 4 years
dont know why
Pro find 35 pinpointer
- Posts: 10777
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm
- Location: Oxfordshire
- Has thanked: 4366 times
- Been thanked: 4870 times
And just checking that you didn’t switch it on near the car or power lines? It’s easy to do
XP Deus I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil
Hammered silver 2019 - 20
- Posts: 1438
- Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:31 pm
- Has thanked: 970 times
- Been thanked: 817 times
2. All coils will bleep if you accidentally hit something - twig, root, stubble, etc. - just ignore those bleeps.
3. Make sure your cable is wound fairly tightly around the stem. If it's flopping around close to the coil it will give you signals.
4. See also Junior & RossDGs comments