potential cheap childs detector?

All topics related to other metal detector brands, makes that do not have their own category here.
Other Brand Videos
Saffron

potential cheap childs detector?

Post by Saffron » Thu May 30, 2019 10:45 pm

I HAVE NOT USED THIS DETECTOR NOR DO I KNOW ANYBODY THAT HAS.

I accept that somebody putting a link to a cheap detector that they know nothing about is rather different to say the least x; x; However, we some times get requests about detectors for children and we all know that there are some machines out there that should be ignored.

Lidl is certainly not where an experienced detectorist wanting a good detector would go. However, they do have some items that are really good value and well made, eg at Christmas they frequently have telescopes that are well built and of a good standard at less than half the price of most other retailers and these get very good reviews from astronomers, and many of us have the good coin cases that they again often have at Christmas. Additionally it has a 3 year warrenty. So I thought this would be worth posting.

https://www.lidl.co.uk/en/MiddleofLidl. ... leId=22832

Mods I do not think this breaks forum rules as nothing like it on the MDF shop nor taking trade from the sponsors, but if it does very sorry and please delete and I will take the slapped wrist, because as always I am just trying to be helpful.

Evan

Return to “Other Brands Forum”