Arado IBA95 instruction manual?

All topics related to other metal detector brands, makes that do not have their own category here.
Other Brand Videos
Openfields

Arado IBA95 instruction manual?

Post by Openfields »

Hi,

This may be a long shot but does anyone have a copy of the instruction manual for an old Arado IBA95 detector they could scan for me please?

I was recently given this detector and it appears to work though lacks sensitivity. But this might be because I am not using it correctly :-)

Thanks for reading.

Openfields.

sweepstick47

Re: Arado IBA95 instruction manual?

Post by sweepstick47 »

Arado IBA Manual

Send a PM to Johnn.
The IBA 95 was a good machine back in the day being favoured for iron infested sites
(river banks) etc. Good Luck - Regards ss47 ::g
A disservice is no service at all.

Openfields

Post by Openfields »

Hi sweepstick47,

Thankyou for your swift and very helpfull reply. I will PM Johnn with fingers firmly crossed :-)

sweepstick47 wrote:
The IBA 95 was a good machine back in the day being favoured for iron infested sites.......
*** end quote ***

That sounds interesting, I look forward to trying it out on "real" ground.

Thanks again,

Openfields.

Koala

Post by Koala »

john not logged in in the last 6 months?

maylandmanta

Post by maylandmanta »

Have you tried contacting Arado ? They still have a web site with a phone number listed at bottom of page. See http://www.arado.co.uk/about-us.html . May be an old site , but phone number may still be current

Openfields

Post by Openfields »

Hi maylandmanta and thanks for posting,

maylandmanta wrote:
Have you tried contacting Arado ?

Yes, it was my first port of call but sadly no response. Two e-mails, one bounce and so far no reply from the other one.

I have since been informed that the Arado company has been in new hands for some time and that aside from retaining the name it has little to do with hobby detectors these days. The original designer of the IBA95 has also passed away :-(

Happily I had more success contacting Johnnn so fingers remain firmly crossed.

Regards,

Openfields.

sweepstick47

Post by sweepstick47 »

Koala wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 8:45 pm
john not logged in in the last 6 months?
Johnn was active both yesterday and again today ::g Regards ss47
A disservice is no service at all.

Mega B

Post by Mega B »

I have a original operating instruction manual that i received off 'Johnn' when he offered it on the forum.its basically just 1 A4 sheet and nothing else.

I wont let the original copy go but i can either email or send a copy of it over.Also have one for my 2 Arado 120b machines which are in mint condition.

You can PM if you like and see how you would like to receive the operating manual.
A few machines that i use Nexus MP,Nexus SE,TDI Pro,Fisher TW-5 twin box,Equinox,Deus,T2,DFX,Arado120b,Mirage Pulse,Crossbow Pulse.

ratty

Post by ratty »

I used to have dreams about owning a 120b ' years ago. When i first started detecting i went around with a mate who had one, it sucked hammered out of the ground. I watched on with my Field master.. :((

Koala

Post by Koala »

the Detectorist :D

EXT. CHURCH FARM, FIELD - DAY26 26 Back at the rally Lance is detecting. He looks up to see Toni fast asleep in the grass at the edge of the field. He looks the other way and spots Art detecting. He watches him for a moment before wandering over, takes off his headphones. LANCE Come on then. I dare you to swap for an hour. Lance offers the Minelab CTX3030 to Art who takes it in exchange for the Arado 120B. LANCE (CONT’D) Careful, it’ll feel like a Formula One racing car to you. You won’t be used to the power. ART Oh please, look at this ridiculous thing, it does everything for you, you can’t feel like you’re in control. Lance is checking out the Arado. LANCE Where do you shovel the coal? I assume it’s steam driven? ART What’s this? ‘Spoons mode’? Isn’t that a bit specific? LANCE Not if you’re searching an old cutlery dump. ART The Arado is sleek, elegant, minimalist. This is vulgar, like a monster truck. LANCE Jealous. What year is this? ART It’s an original. 1978. Lance is hit by a wave of nostalgia. LANCE Is it? Same year as my Triumph.
Episode 6 28.
He lifts the Arado to his face and sniffs deeply. LANCE (CONT’D) Yep, there it is. 1978. Well I never. ART Good year. LANCE They’ll be 40 soon. ART ‘The Big Four Oh’. LANCE Might have to get a photo of them together...
EXT. CHURCH FARM, FIELD - DAY27 27 In a different part of the field Russell is on his knees digging a target when Hugh wanders up to see. HUGH What you got? Russell holds up a wire coat hanger. RUSSELL I think it’s some sort of holder for a garment. A support, if you will, for an item of clothing. HUGH That’s probably still in usable condition. RUSSELL It’s a keeper.
EXT. CHURCH FARM, FIELD - DAY28 28 We are with Varda as she kneels to dig a target. She waves clods of earth over her coil until she locates the find, brushes it clean. A smile breaks out across her face. We go in close to see that she has found a simple bronze finger ring, no stone but still nice and decorative. She tries it on her finger, too big. She looks around to see Louise detecting a little way off. Varda looks again at the ring then gets up and starts walking over to Louise.
Episode 6 29.
EXT. LANE/FARM TRACK - DAY29 29 In the field beyond we may spot Varda kneeling in front of Louise and holding her hand as, in the foreground, Becky’s car pulls up and parks in the lane. Andy and Becky get out and start up the track towards the rally. Becky has a bottle of wine and two glasses. BECKY How are your legs? ANDY Still a bit trembly. She spots Toni sitting under a tree with a book. BECKY There’s Toni looking bored, you go and play. He kisses her. ANDY I love you. BECKY Love you too. They split and Andy heads into the field. She calls after him. BECKY (CONT’D) Hurry up and find some gold. We’ve never been skinter.
EXT. CHURCH FARM, FIELD - DAY30 30 Lance is detecting with the Arado. He hears a shout and looks up to see Andy crossing the field towards him. ANDY (shouting) Hey mate! I’m a homo... The end of the sentence is lost on the wind. Lance takes off his headphones, waits for Andy to get closer... LANCE You’re a what mate? I only got ‘homo’. ANDY Homeowner, I’m a homeowner.
Episode 6 30.
LANCE No way, you won it? ANDY Bloody won it. LANCE Congratulations. With twelve grand? ANDY Well, no. We went over. LANCE Who did the bidding? You? ANDY Yeah, yeah, me, yeah. LANCE With the little card? ANDY Yeah. Just, (mimes bidding) all of that... LANCE Good work mate. Congratulations. Andy spots the Arado. ANDY Hang on, what you doing? What’s that? LANCE Trying it out. My idea. And do you know what? It’s not bad. ANDY That’s embarrassing. I leave you for a couple of hours... LANCE Really clear signals, no faffing about... ANDY You turned Injun didn’cha? LANCE Simple but effective...

Openfields

Post by Openfields »

Ah... the Detectorists.

Great tv series, I binged on the entire three series just before Christmas and sad that they stopped writing new episodes :((

Regards,

Openfields.

Openfields

Post by Openfields »

Hi Mega B,

Mega B wrote:
I have a original operating instruction manual that i received off 'Johnn'
*** End quote ***

Thanks for posting and I have sent you a PM.

Regards,

Openfields.

Bargeman

Post by Bargeman »

Mega B wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:29 pm
I have a original operating instruction manual that i received off 'Johnn' when he offered it on the forum.its basically just 1 A4 sheet and nothing else.

I wont let the original copy go but i can either email or send a copy of it over.Also have one for my 2 Arado 120b machines which are in mint condition.

You can PM if you like and see how you would like to receive the operating manual.

If you have Camera Scanner on your phone, you can take a picture, convert to PDF, and send all in 30 seconds. I use this for all my work paperwork every day, great free ap.

BM [:)

Equinox 800
Rutus Alter 71

Return to “Other Brands Forum”