ALMOST SOLD OUT - Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Please post any metal detecting Events or Rallies here.
john_t
Posts: 17
Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2016 7:27 pm
Has thanked: 2 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by john_t » Thu May 16, 2019 8:26 pm

can`t wait, booked the ticket, got time off work, roll on Sept 6 [deus /sonar or gm ]



User avatar
liamnolan
Moderator
Posts: 11274
Joined: Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:06 am
Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland
Has thanked: 1037 times
Been thanked: 719 times
Contact:

Re: Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by liamnolan » Fri May 17, 2019 2:12 pm

Good luck to all attending this great event. I was down to attend but now jammed up with so many other business and detecting events all in September, just ran out of days, Liam :;@
Deus, WSi's - In the end we will regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make .. Spokesperson Irish Metal Detecting Society IMDS Vice President European Council for Metal Detecting

bob79
Posts: 1532
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm
Location: Oxon/Wilts border.
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Re: Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by bob79 » Fri May 17, 2019 4:25 pm

liamnolan wrote:
Fri May 17, 2019 2:12 pm
Good luck to all attending this great event. I was down to attend but now jammed up with so many other business and detecting events all in September, just ran out of days, Liam :;@
Sorry to hear that Liam, no Cath either :(

Bob.

User avatar
Oxgirl36
Moderator
Posts: 9333
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Has thanked: 3709 times
Been thanked: 4025 times

Re: Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by Oxgirl36 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 am

Latest update from the organisers...
Hey All,
Ok just a quick update for you all. Well what a fantastic response we have had from all you amazing people. Your support again literally blows us away.
Now we only have around 20 weekender tickets left so if you are thinking about coming you had better be quick.
Please Remember if you have booked but not PAID this does not guarantee you a ticket.
The only way to guarantee a place is to pay.
We are shortly sending out reminder e-mails and if we get no reply within a few days then we will assume you no longer wish to come and the ticket will go back out on sale.
As mentioned another local landowner has kindly allowed us to use some extra fields so we will have plenty of fields to hit. They are all in crop at the moment so we need you all to wish for an early harvest so the farmers have plenty of time to prepare the fields for you.
You are not going to be disappointed with the raffles again this year guys prizes are growing by the week...
If we can have as much fun and comeradery as we did last year then we will be in for another amazing weekend.
A huge thank you again for your simply incredible support.

The Rodney Cook Memorial Rally Team
XP Deus !!£$ I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil

Hammered silver 2019 - 13 x;

bob79
Posts: 1532
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm
Location: Oxon/Wilts border.
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Re: Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by bob79 » Sat May 25, 2019 11:59 am

Oxgirl36 wrote:
Sat May 25, 2019 11:03 am
Latest update from the organisers...
Hey All,
Ok just a quick update for you all. Well what a fantastic response we have had from all you amazing people. Your support again literally blows us away.
Now we only have around 20 weekender tickets left so if you are thinking about coming you had better be quick.
Please Remember if you have booked but not PAID this does not guarantee you a ticket.
The only way to guarantee a place is to pay.
We are shortly sending out reminder e-mails and if we get no reply within a few days then we will assume you no longer wish to come and the ticket will go back out on sale.
As mentioned another local landowner has kindly allowed us to use some extra fields so we will have plenty of fields to hit. They are all in crop at the moment so we need you all to wish for an early harvest so the farmers have plenty of time to prepare the fields for you.
You are not going to be disappointed with the raffles again this year guys prizes are growing by the week...
If we can have as much fun and comeradery as we did last year then we will be in for another amazing weekend.
A huge thank you again for your simply incredible support.

The Rodney Cook Memorial Rally Team
Cheers Cath, let's hope the weather will be a little kinder this year.

Bob ::g

User avatar
PeakDetectorist
Posts: 388
Joined: Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:55 pm
Has thanked: 464 times
Been thanked: 287 times

Re: ALMOST SOLD OUT - Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by PeakDetectorist » Sat May 25, 2019 8:26 pm

I have booked on with my lad after having a great weekend last year and we are really looking to it.

I still don't think I have fully dried out from the Saturday last year!
XP Deus with various coils

Sharpey101
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 pm
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: ALMOST SOLD OUT - Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by Sharpey101 » Wed May 29, 2019 5:42 pm

Booked the other day,Coming for the saturday/sunday,first time for me so looking forward to it! ::g

bob79
Posts: 1532
Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm
Location: Oxon/Wilts border.
Has thanked: 139 times
Been thanked: 268 times

Re: Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by bob79 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:06 pm

News from Gary Cooke, weekend and Saturday day tickets now sold out, only a few Sunday day tickets left.

Bob ::g

User avatar
Oxgirl36
Moderator
Posts: 9333
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Has thanked: 3709 times
Been thanked: 4025 times

Re: Rodney Cook charity dig weekend 2019 - Nr Bath 6-8 Sept

Post by Oxgirl36 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:10 pm

bob79 wrote:
Wed May 29, 2019 9:06 pm
News from Gary Cooke, weekend and Saturday day tickets now sold out, only a few Sunday day tickets left.

Bob ::g
You beat me to it Bob. Here it is...
Hey Everyone.
Please note we are now completely sold out of full weekender tickets.
We are also sold out of Saturday day tickets.
We have 30 day tickets left for Sunday only.
A huge massive thank you again for your amazing support you are fantastic.

The Rodney Cook Memorial Rally Team
XP Deus !!£$ I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil

Hammered silver 2019 - 13 x;

Post Reply

Return to “Rallies Forum”