South Cambridgeshire club

Post all your metal detecting clubs related topics here.
UK Metal Detecting Clubs List here -> Metal Detecting Clubs
Bradrick

Re: South Cambridgeshire club

Post by Bradrick »

liamnolan wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:29 pm
Pleased all is going well for everyone ::g I am starting up another club here in Lincs next month, a Lincolnshire version of my old club - https://www.norfolkheritagerecovery.org/
Good luck to all, Liam :;@
Thanks Liam. I wish you the best of luck with your new club... I'd looked at the Norfolk site before and the website is impressive. I'm sure with your dedication the new club will be successful matey.

As said above, our club is thriving. Chris finally pulled a bunch of us together a couple of years ago and we have all benefited from some really enjoyable meetings, a nice mix of experience and learning... not to mention a shed-load of banter!

Good luck. ::g

Equinox 800
Garrett 400i
C-Scope 1220b

My life has been full of terrible misfortunes most of which never happened.

Life is difficult. Once we truly know that life is difficult and we truly understand and accept it, then life is no longer difficult.

alloverover

Post by alloverover »

Bradrick wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:00 pm
liamnolan wrote:
Pleased all is going well for everyone ::g I am starting up another club here in Lincs next month, a Lincolnshire version of my old club - https://www.norfolkheritagerecovery.org/
Thanks Liam. I wish you the best of luck with your new club... I'd looked at the Norfolk site before and the website is impressive. I'm sure with your dedication the new club will be successful matey.

As said above, our club is thriving. Chris finally pulled a bunch of us together a couple of years ago and we have all benefited from some really enjoyable meetings, a nice mix of experience and learning... not to mention a shed-load of banter!

Liam, you might want to let your old club know their coin of the month for December is wrongly identified, its not an Iceni Bury type, its a Tasciovanos Warrior of the Catuvellauni :D ::g

Hofling

Post by Hofling »

alloverover wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 pm
Bradrick wrote:
liamnolan wrote:

Liam, you might want to let your old club know their coin of the month for December is wrongly identified, its not an Iceni Bury type, its a Tasciovanos Warrior of the Catuvellauni :D ::g

rl;

You can leave a comment there Phil!

C.

alloverover

Post by alloverover »

Hofling wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:46 pm
alloverover wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:42 pm
Bradrick wrote:

rl;

You can leave a comment there Phil!

C.
Life's too short mate :D :D ::g

TomFez

Post by TomFez »

I would love to join a south Cambs club 👍

Bradrick

Post by Bradrick »

TomFez wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:56 am
I would love to join a south Cambs club 👍
Hi Tom. Details of CAMDC can be found here: app.php/metal-detecting-clubs
Or you can pm Wessexlad.

Brad
Equinox 800
Garrett 400i
C-Scope 1220b

Life is difficult. Once we truly know that life is difficult and we truly understand and accept it, then life is no longer difficult.

TomFez

Post by TomFez »

Thank you tried sending message to Wessexlad, but im not good at this computer stuff!!

Bradrick

Post by Bradrick »

TomFez wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:49 pm
Thank you tried sending message to Wessexlad, but im not good at this computer stuff!!
I've messaged you Tom.

Brad
Equinox 800
Garrett 400i
C-Scope 1220b

liamnolan
Location: Hemswell, Lincolnshire. originally from Dublin, southern Ireland

Post by liamnolan »

Phil, have sent a message to Godfrey, thanks! Liam :;@
Deus, WSi's - In the end we will regret the chances we didn't take, the relationships we were afraid to have and decisions we waited too long to make .. Spokesperson Irish Metal Detecting Society IMDS Vice President European Council for Metal Detecting

Return to “Clubs Forum”