is there any Metal detecting club help wigan Billinge area

Post all your metal detecting clubs related topics here.
UK Metal Detecting Clubs List here -> Metal Detecting Clubs
bollywoodkid

is there any Metal detecting club help wigan Billinge area

Post by bollywoodkid » Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:52 pm

Hi everyone hope your all good, :) I am a newbie to metal detecting, I have a MINELAB CTX 3030 metal detector, :) can anybody help me on is there any Metal Detecting clubs in Wigan, Orrell, Billinge area or close by that i could join, so i can learn the ropes and learn where to go in the area :) i have used google but only seem to see cheshire area n; thank you for your Help & GodBless you Paul :)

BeRs3rKeR

Re: is there any Metal detecting club help wigan Billinge ar

Post by BeRs3rKeR » Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Hi Paul,

Im From Orrel Area Myself,
I Joined the Bolton Club Around 4 - 5 years ago, They have local digs & Coach trips going on,
a Weekend Camp usualy August Time,
The Clubs around a 14 Mile drive from yourself,
I Have quite a Fair amount of land around Billinge Way & use the CTX Too.
Ill have to Give you a Shout next time me n My Partner are in that Area.
Most is Seeded right now, so it wont be for a short While.

Regards Dave
CTX 3030, Profind, Big Wellies & waterproofs

mdgazhadyn

Re: is there any Metal detecting club help wigan Billinge area

Post by mdgazhadyn » Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:34 am

Hi Paul/Dave,
I noted your comments from 4 years ago. Hope you are still active and enjoying detecting.
I am retiring this week and need to find a hobby to get me outside of the house.
I will be getting a CTX soon and would like to get out and about, certainly by next spring.
I would like to get your advice or co-operation, which ever you feel happy with.
I realise some may be happy to go alone but I could do with a helping hand to start. I am well aware of not wanting to step on peoples toes or more particularly claims.
I live in the Wigan area. My aim is primarily to get out into the fresh air for exercise, any finds would be a bonus.
Any help you can offer, whether by email or meeting up would be greatly appreciated.
Regards,
Chris

Return to “Clubs”