This is not compulsory but if you would like to tell us a little about yourself then post here.
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Fri May 24, 2019 6:12 pm
- Has thanked: 4 times
- Been thanked: 3 times
I've just joined the forum. I've been detecting for about four years, and I use the Garrett Ace 250.
- Posts: 11232
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm
- Location: A Lancastrian living in sunny Oxfordshire
- Has thanked: 4513 times
- Been thanked: 5163 times
Hi Robbo and a very warm welcome to the forum
I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil
Hammered silver 2019 - 22
- Posts: 158
- Joined: Tue Oct 16, 2018 12:44 am
- Location: Berwick On Tweed
- Has thanked: 57 times
- Been thanked: 96 times
hi and welcome from sunny Berwick on Tweed
- Posts: 10510
- Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:21 pm
- Location: North Lincolnshire
- Has thanked: 2053 times
- Been thanked: 2764 times
Hello Robbo, Welcome aboard and enjoy your time with us on the MDF
Good Luck - Regards ss47
A disservice is no service at all.
- Posts: 5975
- Joined: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:23 pm
- Has thanked: 189 times
- Been thanked: 316 times
Hi and welcome to the forum.Greetings from East Riding. Enjoy.