Simplex wireless headphones

Discussion of the Nokta Makro Simplex metal detector here only.
Metallica

Simplex wireless headphones

Post by Metallica »

Hi and seasons greetings

Looking to get the above some time soon and just wanted to check something if anyone would be so kind . From what i can see i will need either the green edition or blue edition , but whats the difference between the two ? Will probably go for the green edition as they seem to be sold with the +whp bundle and therefore i assume are the most appropriate to go with the Simplex i already have .
Also i notice that wireless headphones are not waterproof , im assuming they are ok in heavy rain still just not submersible ?
Thanks in advance ..

Merneo

Re: Simplex wireless headphones

Post by Merneo »

Hi

Don’t know too much

Have the green that come with whp set

Green micro usb connector

Blue mini usb connector older tec

From watching grim bleeper amfibio Multi kruser comparison. One blue one green headphones

Beyond that not sure

Only light shower was what I was told for rain

Hope helps

Paul
Nokta Macro Simplex+
Whites Coinmaster 2/DB Series 2

John Willetts - Made - Hand Digger
Roughneck Micro Shovel Round Point

Nokta Makro Pinpointer
NCMD Member

Metallica

Post by Metallica »

Thanks Merneo , I have gone ahead and ordered the green edition . Will need to try and verify any limitations of use in rain ? I guess a decent hood on your jacket is the thing ..cheers

dondo

Post by dondo »

"I guess a decent hood on your jacket is the thing" that helps in the rain even if you're not wearing earphones :D for me the deciding factor on how good or bad phones are is are they comfortable, over the years some that are claimed to be the 'best' have been terrible to wear they're so tight they give me a headache or so loose the slide around and make your ears sore, the good news is the ones that come with the simplex are very comfortable.

Metallica

Post by Metallica »

Very good Dondo :))
I have good wet weather gear for my fishing , but i know all too well that even with a hood on in wind and driving rain and water gets in . Not that im looking to go out detecting in those conditions , but around here the weather seems to change in an instant !

Junior

Post by Junior »

On setting 4 mine don't seem overally lould???? Prob me ears as in construction ...worst case might have to go wired and get the grey ghosts out...and buy the lead rl;
Arnt having much luck as normal.......
As mate says buy cheap buy twice....

bob79

Post by bob79 »

Sell the cordless headphones and buy the Nokta/Macro EZ wander box, same as the Wm08 box you get with the Nox 800, plug your Grey Ghosts into it.
Supposedly less lag than the supplied Bluetooth headphones, plus you have got your favourite headphones covering your lugs [:) .

Bob ::g

Metallica

Post by Metallica »

Got my new simplex green editions out today to pair up with the detector , expecting it to at least be a bit involved , but it couldnt have been simpler , takes seconds . A quick garden test and they were great , comfortable to .

Junior

Post by Junior »

Just found and got this .... Fits the simplex wireless headphones a treat £12.99 ::g

From well know web seller

Khanka Hard Case Storage Carrying Bag for Skullcandy Hesh 2.0 Over-Ear Wired Headphones

Features & details
Made of Premium Hard EVA Case Protects and stores your Headphone Headset and other accessories
Hard interior to ensure your Headphone and accessories are protected

Classic zipper convenience for easy in Opening and Closing. Hand Strap For keeping your devices safe and handy,Lightweight

Color: Black.
Packed inclued: ONE CASE
Our case features a very comfortable handle that allows for easy and convenient portability on the go.

Manufacturer Khanka
Manufacturer reference es-sch2
Package Dimensions 22 x 20 x 10.5 cm; 331 g
Shipping Weight 331 g
ASIN B07MNF2LLK

Return to “Simplex Forum”