Just a bit of fun air test on my new Simplex+

Discussion of the Nokta Makro Simplex metal detector here only.
Kyle_Digs_History

Just a bit of fun air test on my new Simplex+

Post by Kyle_Digs_History »

Hello people, just a little bit of fun thought I would do a air test with coins on my Nokta Makro Simplex+ As didn’t have enough time to dig all the holes lol, love the machine well worth the money, top performance for the lower end cost.
Settings used are field mode, Full sensitivity No discrimination, ground balance 40. Machine wasn’t chattery at all.

Here is the results ::g

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP
Garrett Ace 300i
Deteknix pinpointer

fred

Re: Just a bit of fun air test on my new Simplex+

Post by fred »

Achieve anything like that in the ground and you'd be doing ok. ::g
Equinox 800 x2

Kyle_Digs_History

fred wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 8:57 pm
Achieve anything like that in the ground and you'd be doing ok. ::g
Like I said mate just a bit of fun testing and seeing what the VDI’s is, in the ground the machine will pick all of these up at 10+ inches easy and for £299 without headphones is amazing not going to lie this machine is a game changer... I’m not sponsored or nothing just amazed how good it is lol. ::g
Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP
Garrett Ace 300i
Deteknix pinpointer

detecting rod

Post by detecting rod »

one of the big youtubers uses one of these sometimes and says they are great for money,if my mrs does what she says and takes up hobby think il get her one, i have 400i that im realy happy with as well

Kyle_Digs_History

detecting rod wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:53 pm
one of the big youtubers uses one of these sometimes and says they are great for money,if my mrs does what she says and takes up hobby think il get her one, i have 400i that im realy happy with as well
Yes mate I have seen sid on YouTube using it he has some great videos out, I also own the 300i and that is a great machine too and I’ve heard great things about the 400i Garrett makes quality detectors that do the business. Your misses will love it simple to use yet quality machine.
Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP
Garrett Ace 300i
Deteknix pinpointer

ratty

Post by ratty »

The Simplex is as far as i can see a game changer regarding price /performance, I've only used mine on stock settings to get the hang if it however so far it's very good. My main M/C is a Deus (which i love) that I've only had for 4 months and have stuck mainly to standard programs with only minor tweaks to get used to it. I've returned to detecting after a 30 year break and the tec advances are brilliant.
On Xmas day i can go over some pasture previously undetected and i'm going to do a cross hatch detect marking targets before digging to do a comparison on performance between the m/c's.
Review to follow..
For now another pint of G&T.. x; ::g

detecting rod

Post by detecting rod »

that will be good to see ,as a400i user ,you are always wondering if the better machine gives a huge difference so simplex against deus willbe a good review

Junior

Post by Junior »

ratty wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:14 pm
The Simplex is as far as i can see a game changer regarding price /performance, I've only used mine on stock settings to get the hang if it however so far it's very good. My main M/C is a Deus (which i love) that I've only had for 4 months and have stuck mainly to standard programs with only minor tweaks to get used to it. I've returned to detecting after a 30 year break and the tec advances are brilliant.
On Xmas day i can go over some pasture previously undetected and i'm going to do a cross hatch detect marking targets before digging to do a comparison on performance between the m/c's.
Review to follow..
Would be good to see comparison... not to sure if review will b allowed though??? on forum ....just got a simplex myself ::g

Kyle_Digs_History

ratty wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:14 pm
Review to follow..
Great idea mate can’t wait to see the comparison!
Nokta Makro Simplex+ WHP
Garrett Ace 300i
Deteknix pinpointer

JBM

Post by JBM »

Cheap as chips.

A great affordable starting machine for sure. ::g

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Return to “Simplex Forum”