1) Noticeable weight difference, obviously, but quickly got used to it and was swinging 'normally' within the hour.
2) Well balanced, didn't really need to make any adjustments in this regard.
3) Comes with cover attached, which I dont think MARS coils used to (?)
4) Speed across the ground was fantastic on the pasture I was using...
5) But, I got to a trashier area and it struggled a little, hardly surprising... but definitely one for quieter environments and flat ground.
6) I'd feared that pinpointing with such a large coil would be problematic but happy to say that it was fine barring one tiny piece of lead that was a little elusive initially.
7) Depth improvement was difficult to assess as the ground was so dry! Will do some air tests when I get chance.
All in all impressed so far with the new addition.
YouTube - tcDetects
- Posts: 2409
- Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:25 pm
- Location: Newbury
- Has thanked: 968 times
- Been thanked: 1503 times
Walk that line, torn apart
spend your whole life trying.
Ride that train, free your heart,
it's midnight up in Harlem.
Midnight in Harlem, Tedeschi Trucks Band