sand shark

Topics related to Tesoro / Laser metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
Tesoro / Laser Videos
teignsaxon

sand shark

Post by teignsaxon » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:18 pm

Hi anybody out there have any experience using the cscope 4pi and the sand shark. I am looking for a detector for the wet sand on the beach. I have a makro and a garrett 300i which are pretty good on the beach but wanted advice on the first two many thanks spikey.

diggerdave1

Re: sand shark

Post by diggerdave1 » Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:40 pm

Hi Spikey ive used both 4pi and sand shark
The Cscope 4pi is a very capable beach machine very popular and cheap for its performance,
The sand shark, the difference being, is fully waterproof which is handy for Wading in surf/heavy rain ect, its a lot more expensive also, if u can afford a sand shark and plan on doing plenty of serious beach detecting all weathers, I would personally opt for that one just because its more versatile, don't feel raw performance is much different really.
Just my opinon. Hope this Helps alittle. ::g

teignsaxon

Post by teignsaxon » Sun Sep 09, 2018 3:28 pm

yes thanks for info, after reading your points I think it will be the cscope due to cost and also don't really fancy wading in the sea in the winter. Just wanted it for low tide hunting. Great to get the reply from you a great help, cheers spikey

diggerdave1

Post by diggerdave1 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 4:35 pm

No worries Spikey.
4pi is a very good choice , u wont be disappointed.
Goodhunting ::g

Return to “Tesoro / Laser Forum”