Mi6 arrived today

Only for the discussion of the XP MI-6 Pinpointer
Post Reply
busterhamer
Posts: 1807
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:59 am
Location: Leyland
Has thanked: 1 time
Been thanked: 8 times

Mi6 arrived today

Post by busterhamer » Tue Apr 04, 2017 6:49 pm

The XP Rhubarb (as we have decided to give it a name) arrived today :D

It look's great and took only a few seconds to pair up with the Deus.

Unfortunately it will have to wait until a week on Sunday before it gets a work out. x; as i'm off to Palma next weekend for a lads jolly. ;) ::g

HH

Buster
Image

User avatar
Spiker1968
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:29 pm
Location: Suffolk
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by Spiker1968 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:02 pm

Got a call from Regtons today, mine should arrive tomorrow. ::g

frogeye
Posts: 1663
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by frogeye » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:27 pm

Got one today direct from France and saved a few ££ :> ::g

User avatar
Spiker1968
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:29 pm
Location: Suffolk
Has thanked: 5 times
Been thanked: 10 times

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by Spiker1968 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:03 pm

frogeye wrote:Got one today direct from France and saved a few ££ :> ::g
Did you ring shops in UK for a price first? I managed a healthy discount and no added postage, plus any probs and it gets sorted double quick :)

frogeye
Posts: 1663
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by frogeye » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:33 pm

Just over £100 saved when buying 2 coils and 2 pinpointers postage was free ::g

User avatar
Fisher1266X
Posts: 3369
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:08 pm
Location: Sunny Lancashire
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 168 times
Contact:

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by Fisher1266X » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:01 pm

frogeye wrote:Just over £100 saved when buying 2 coils and 2 pinpointers postage was free ::g
Saved £108 (10% discount through MDF membership) free delivery and UK supplier :D ;) ::g
Image XP Déus V4.1

Follow us LIVE on Twitter...... @Britains_PAST ..and check our blogs....
http://www.recoveryofhistory.com/the-past-blog

frogeye
Posts: 1663
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by frogeye » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:58 pm

Fisher1266X wrote:
frogeye wrote:Just over £100 saved when buying 2 coils and 2 pinpointers postage was free ::g
Saved £108 (10% discount through MDF membership) free delivery and UK supplier :D ;) ::g
" Same Same But Different " my mate bought them back from his French trip and treated me to a Pointer £0 happy days :D

User avatar
Oxgirl36
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm
Location: Oxfordshire
Has thanked: 691 times
Been thanked: 501 times

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by Oxgirl36 » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:00 pm

frogeye wrote:
Fisher1266X wrote:
frogeye wrote:Just over £100 saved when buying 2 coils and 2 pinpointers postage was free ::g
Saved £108 (10% discount through MDF membership) free delivery and UK supplier :D ;) ::g
" Same Same But Different " my mate bought them back from his French trip and treated me to a Pointer £0 happy days :D
Can he be my mate too please :D
XP Deus
6 silver hammered coins (1 in 2016; 5 in 2017) - and still searching for more :))
Not everything is as young as it looks ;)

frogeye
Posts: 1663
Joined: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Re: Mi6 arrived today

Post by frogeye » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:02 pm

Only if you give him a hand to put the tiles back on his roof :)) mates rates ::g

Post Reply

Return to “XP MI-6 Pinpointer Forum”