Topics related to Quest metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
2) COINGURU 1
Euro tek pro 11inch coil
The early bird gets the worm , The second mouse GETS the cheese
- Posts: 29
- Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2012 5:48 pm
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sat Apr 11, 2015 9:26 pm
Here are my 3 suggestions:
The Columbus 1
- Posts: 194
- Joined: Mon May 04, 2015 9:08 pm
- Posts: 320
- Joined: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:53 am
- Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 7 times
Original I know :-)
- Posts: 827
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:50 pm
- Location: Kent
- Has thanked: 5 times
- Been thanked: 4 times
1. Aqua Terrain
2. Proteus ATW
3. Aqua AT1
Minelab Safari with 12" Sunray coil.
- Posts: 73
- Joined: Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:50 am
- Location: Coventry
3. Herne XT
I thank you..
Explorer SE Pro
- Posts: 4862
- Joined: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:47 am
- Location: Herts
- Has thanked: 2 times
- Been thanked: 531 times
http://www.detecteur.net/forum/viewtopi ... &p=1025138
http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/detek ... ition.html
http://www.detektorforum.de/smf/gewinns ... 967.0.html
One of the German entries is "Suckermaster"...German humour, eh.
And there are not one, but three entrants who liked the idea of "Deep Graves".....
Valhalla was one I liked.
- Posts: 1852
- Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:59 am
- Location: Leyland
- Has thanked: 27 times
- Been thanked: 48 times
1. The Sweeper
3. Avatar AT
Good luck everybody
8.5x11 DD & 5x8 DD Coils
Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Evolution Extreme Blade
Roughneck Micro Spade
Viking V5 Detector
1:Timeline H20 (chemical water symbol not h twenty)
Good luck everyone!
Hi heres my second name the.. senator ATW
Last but not least .....Alchemy Pro
- Posts: 12
- Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:48 pm
Venator - Latin for hunter.
- Posts: 795
- Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:01 am
- Location: Gods own County
- Has thanked: 94 times
- Been thanked: 178 times
meaning "model of excellence"
Brian (aka BAMBAM)
East Riding of Yorkshire .. Home of the ancient Parisi Tribe.
Semper exspectare et ecce subito!
(Always expect the unexpected!)
Detectors: XP ORX | XP ADX 150 | Garrett Pro-pointer
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:56 pm
The roman God of lost possessions was Nataero. Pronounced Naa-taa-row. Nataero was a mischevous God who, in his story, found humour in hiding the precious jewels of the king and his men in corners where they could not find them. Nataero in the Roman era, was believed to be the cause of lost things. But it was also believed that if one prayed to Nataero, he would allow you to find the possession he has hidden.
Garrett Pro Pointer.
Draper mini spade.
- Posts: 903
- Joined: Fri Dec 13, 2013 5:34 pm
- Has thanked: 60 times
- Been thanked: 70 times
1) Conquest (sounds strong and cool) Try saying "Deteknix Conquest". See!
2) Deepdelver (catchy alliteration Deteknix Deepdelver)
3) Stalwart (loyal, reliable, and hard-working.)
Hammered (see Opportunity Nox Day 1)
minelab explorer se pro
15" wot coil
detech ultimate 13"
predator and grey ghosts.
- THE MOLE
- Posts: 3686
- Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:10 am
- Location: out and about.
- Has thanked: 152 times
- Been thanked: 199 times
2. odyssey DTX
3. DTX Amphibian
1. a long journey full of adventures
2: a series of experiences that give knowledge or understanding to someone.
- Posts: 8326
- Joined: Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:31 am
- Location: Gods own county - numero uno!
- Has thanked: 1842 times
- Been thanked: 1471 times
It PIN-points and like its namesake works well in, or out of, Water!!!
- Posts: 10339
- Joined: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 am
- Location: UK South Coast
- Has thanked: 185 times
- Been thanked: 674 times
- Posts: 111
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:47 am
- Location: West Sussex
- Posts: 1200
- Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:53 pm
- Location: Cheshire
- Has thanked: 39 times
- Been thanked: 126 times
Rubbish name but I just wanted to say it.
- Posts: 788
- Joined: Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:52 pm
- Location: Norwich
- Has thanked: 34 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
good luck everyone
Put the coil to the soil
Dig a hole like a mole
And hope it's old or made of gold
- Posts: 304
- Joined: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:49 am
- Location: Cramlington Northumberland
- Has thanked: 7 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
Names of successful deep space probes.
Garrett AT Pro, std DD, 9x12 concentric, 4.5 super sniper, 12x13 Tornado.
Evo Pro scoop, Garrett carrot.
XP Deus Detecting
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNS-zm ... Pow/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;