- Posts: 667
- Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2013 7:25 pm
- Location: South of England
- Has thanked: 18 times
- Been thanked: 14 times
- Posts: 3472
- Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 4:55 pm
- Location: Rhuddlan, Denbighshire
- Been thanked: 2 times
Only topics related to Blisstool metal detectors here, Off topic posts will be removed.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
There is a report of some of the American forums that someone charging a Blisstool experienced a fire at the wall outlet to the charger. It's worth remembering again that the Blisstool contains Lithium-ion batteries and as such, as with all such gadgets that contain them like mobile phones etc. it is inadvisable to leave them unattended when charging and certainly not left on overnight. In this instance, it seems there was a problem with the charger rather than the detector. I know the instructions that came with my charger clearly state that charging should take place on concrete and that the charger should be the one suitable for the gadget it is charging and shouldn't be left unattended when on.
Good advice Saw this a while back where Bear Grylls started a fire using just a mobile phone battery, shows how volatile they are " onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
History is never black & white, just shades of grey