CS4MX Reviews please

All discussion specific to the Cscope CS4MXI Metal Detector.
richierich

CS4MX Reviews please

Post by richierich » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:12 am

Hi Everyone looking at purchasing upgrade machine and cant pick between a few can I have an honest opinion of the CS4 MX as entry level detector? im a fast learner and dont want to basic a machine want a good deep reliable machine, any help would be great thanks people ::g

Addicted to bleeps

Re: cs4 mx reviews please

Post by Addicted to bleeps » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 am

Here you go, Sir:

[youtube]SFjlNrwfmQA[/youtube]
I LOVE it!

andy fraggle

Re: CS4MX Reviews please

Post by andy fraggle » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:55 am

If your interested in a 4mx pop down to ashford and we can give you a demo of the unit

richierich

Post by richierich » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:28 pm

Cheers Bleeps good vids I had just been checking them out on youtube before I saw your message thanks for that looks like a pretty good unit, Andy do you work for c scope mate? would like to take you up on that offer of a demo, Cheers guys. Rich ::g
The Daddy DEUS V3.2

Addicted to bleeps

Post by Addicted to bleeps » Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Hope they helped, Rich. Can't recommend that detector enough!

richierich

Post by richierich » Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:37 pm

Bleeps have you done any beach testing with the cs4mx yet mate? have heard that wet sand restricts the depth it can acheive but i have my doubts that this is factual and may just be an xp fan not wanting to here a cscope being so good, Cheers, ::g Rich
The Daddy DEUS V3.2

Addicted to bleeps

Post by Addicted to bleeps » Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:56 pm

Dry sand it will be fine. Wet sand may be a problem (I haven't tried it yet).

If it behaves like the 3MX, it might go mad because of the salt content. It takes time...and effort...to learn how to distinguish the 'dud' tones from the pinging targets.

Im sure Andy can give you more info. :)

richierich

Post by richierich » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:47 pm

Have Just purchased a cs4 mxi through hidden history in herts after a demo at c scope factory/shop in Ashford, Thanks for your help Andy ::g and thanks for your recommendation Bleeps ::g Im sure I will be onto a winner with that machine, the respone time is top notch!! and the build quality looks really solid, cant wait to get out and try it on a good bit of land :D
The Daddy DEUS V3.2

Addicted to bleeps

Post by Addicted to bleeps » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:51 pm

You'll love it. Stay in touch, because I'd love to see what you find with it (looks like you're local as well!)

Now, like me, you have to sit and wait until the fields are cropped. I swear, I've never wished away a Summer as much as I have with this one...

richierich

Post by richierich » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:55 pm

definately will yeah I live near Rochester what about you? belong to medway history finders MDC having trouble getting permission as you probably know the area has a huge amount of detectorists and every farm ive tried has already had loads of detectorists on and they dont want anymore. Its really quite frustrating all I want to do is get there and get some experience!! ;;z

I have got my crown estate foreshore permit, but the southeast map is quite hard to work out the exact area (in purple) where you are allowed to search so have to really of club digs for now.. hopefully getting permission for a large farm in the snodland area which has quite alot of history so fingers crossed X:)
The Daddy DEUS V3.2

Return to “Cscope CS4MXI Forum”