Noticed something odd this morning

All discussion specific to the Cscope CS4PI Metal Detector.
aussietex

Noticed something odd this morning

Post by aussietex » Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:04 am

Hi all...

I noticed something odd when I was out on a beach today. Today's beach was a a muddy bayside beach that is salt water fed but not sandy...the mud is gunky and I was an absolute stunner when I got back to the car. :)) There was a lot of signals which turned out to be a lot of junk, weights, lures, etc with one keeper, a dune buggy (always wanted one but this one is a wee bit too small :D ).

Anyway, I had a few signals that were strong in one direction but barely make a sound in the other. Tried to attack signal at a different angle and it seemed the same. I tried to dig a few but got nothing and the pinpointer wasn't useful at all. Could these signals be from hot rocks or highly mineralised sand/dirt?

cheers...Keith

GezFisher22

Re: Noticed something odd this morning

Post by GezFisher22 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:55 am

My local "resort" beach is scattered with hot rocks. The signal is as you describe sometimes. Baffling stuff. Even some old bricks have a hot signal while others don't. I've just bought a trenching spade as the signals I dug on Saturdays low tide mark were just too deep! Fabulous machine for the young and fit. Best of luck!

Return to “CScope CS4PI Forum”