explorer 11 or etrak

Topics related to Minelab metal detectors here, off topic posts will be removed.
MDF Auction - Minelab Videos
rab

explorer 11 or etrak

Post by rab » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:23 pm

hi im thinking of upgrading my explore 2 to an etrak is it worth ? and does the x1 fit the etrak ? thanksfor any info .cheers .rab

mrix
Founder

Re: explorer 11 or etrak

Post by mrix » Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:35 pm

Hi rab, I own the e-trac and its an awesome bit of kit! but if its far better than the Explorer and worth the upgrade I cant be sure :-/
Cheers
mrix

ems

Re: explorer 11 or etrak

Post by ems » Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:11 pm

hiya, rab, this is my take on things, its like the people who make televisions, yhey have got to keep making new ones and convincing you to buy them or they are out of business !!
they have always got something new that you must have remember dolby sound,widescreen,
LCD tv"s, digital, and the new one coming or already here HD ?
Now we can watch 15 year old episodes of only fools or porridge in HD. And then there will be the next thing ?
I dont want to put you off , If youve got the dough and you want it go for it !! But youve still got to walk over it !! And next year the e-trac will be old hat and another super duper detector will be advertised on a doublepage spread of searcher and TH with all the great reviews !!
Dont want to appear like a miserable old sod but do you get the idea ?

Return to “Minelab Forum”