New Multi Kruzer..

Discussion of the Makro Multi Kruzer and standard Makro Kruzer discussion only.
mrix
Founder

Re: New Multi Kruzer..

Post by mrix »

Really good outcome Neil.... it was a little more frisky than on my beach but it may of needed another ground balance.or if there are fragments of hot rocks you could increase the iSat
Really good video somewhere of someone placing a large hot rock over a find and using using the iSat
Setting ::g
I like the way you move the coil, to me to, to you to me ;)
Thanks Neil
mrix

THE MOLE

Post by THE MOLE »

as i was quoted to a time lol i didnt mess with any settings just wanted to get the vid done mike,
next trip will be play time ::g some of the noises you heard are the hot rocks but i think il be able to get rid of those now, as you say isat or ground balance over one. im still not 100% what the problem was but it was bad. anyways the best outcome and thanks for the help ::g

it might be worth asking makro is it possible for the control box to say its been updated as it is a problem not knowing whats happend once installed
Just using the Force Image

dave b

Post by dave b »

Hi if you check your current software number which should have been 1.01 before update then after update it should now say 1.02 , the manual tells you how to check this.

jdd1984

Post by jdd1984 »

THE MOLE wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:19 pm
jdd1984 wrote:
Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:16 pm
Hi, i actually bumped into 'the mole' on Blackpool beach last sunday. Was my first proper run out with my makro racer 2. I too was getting all kinds of falsing and generally quite unstable with lots of 97-99 readings, he actually helped me dig a hole which we both had a signal for which turned out to be nothing, although I'm a complete beginner so didn't know what to make of it!

I've since been back to the beach 3 or 4 other times and it varies quite a bit as to how much falsing there is, north side of north pier seems to be the worst!
hi jdd1984, whilst on the beach today i noticed alot of 97`s comming in i dug a few and they are small bits of coke/hot rocks and very hard to find. im not saying all your signals will be that but something to bear in mind ::g
Yep indeed! An awful lot of them on blackpool beach it seems!
Makro Racer 2

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix »

For anyone interested I merged all the test videos into a Playlist so they run concurrently after each other including Neil`s final test video ::g

Makro Kruzer Beach Ground Balance Test 1 to 4 ::g - Makro Multi Kruzer Playlist

Return to “Makro Kruzer Forum”