Winter wellies for them soggy fields

Please post all topics related to metal detecting Clothing, bags, footwear here please.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Clothing
nowaykidda

Winter wellies for them soggy fields

Post by nowaykidda » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:39 pm

Hi guys, I have a pair of Buckler Buckbootz safety wellingtons which I also use for work and "WOW"
are they comfy. ::g Best footwear ( apart from me slippers) I've ever purchased and after 3+ years of work they are still as comfortable and strong with very little sign of wear. They are quite a wide fitting and fairly big in size ( as in a size 6 feels like a seven and 11 feels like a 12 and so on)...so just check them for your fit before you buy.
Available Sizes 5/39-13/47
Antistatic Steel Toecap, Steel Midsole Structured, Aerospencer Breathable Lining, Waterproof,
Cold Insulation Certified to -17°C , Heat (300°C) & Oil Resistant Rubber Outsole
SRC Slip Resistant Sole safety neoprene/rubber waterproof boot features structured
Aerospencer honeycomb breathable linings, detachable cushion insoles, a distinctive safety side flash
and a hi-viz lining which rolls down for extra safety.
Cold Insulation certification (CI) means that they operate, with comfort, to temperatures of -17°C.

I'm an 11 in shoe but didn't try them on and bought size 12s just in case( I could have easily got into an 11 but"hey ho")..and wear 2, sometimes 3 pairs of socks and have put some carpet underlay inside for extra comfort and they are so snuggly %&*= . Can't fault them and will get another pair without doubt if and when I need to.

roamingrob

Re: Winter wellies for them soggy fields

Post by roamingrob » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:47 pm

Good to see they are working for you, but with all that steel is that not a problem with metal detecting ? I don't want to be digging a 3 foot hole only to find it was my toes l was picking up ;))

On a serious note l also have been looking at a new pair and at the moment the muck ones look good anyone use those ? ::g
XP Deus, 11" Coil & SW5 headphones
Garrett Ace 250
XP MI6 pin pointer
Hybrid Spade
" SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND"
FB page https://www.facebook.com/Roamingrob-Hig ... 069738277/

Easylife

Post by Easylife » Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:55 pm

These are super comfy, waterproof, insulated and completely metal free.
Amblers AS440 Skomer
The best pair of boots I have ever had.
Nox 800, 15" coil & Garrett carrot.
White's TDI SL

sanjuro

Post by sanjuro » Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:24 pm

roamingrob wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:47 pm
Good to see they are working for you, but with all that steel is that not a problem with metal detecting ? I don't want to be digging a 3 foot hole only to find it was my toes l was picking up ;))

On a serious note l also have been looking at a new pair and at the moment the muck ones look good anyone use those ? ::g
I have used Muck Boots since they came out and find they are excellent warm and dry (provided you pull the insoles out after a dig and get some air to the insides as they will be wet from sweat which can not get out as the boots are 100% waterproof, the ones from the US are made from better rubber (soles) so they last longer the ones sold in the UK now are not quite as good as the early ones which were the same as the US ones.

roamingrob

Post by roamingrob » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:35 am

Thanks for that, l feel l my be high jacking the original post if l continue about these so will start a new one. Thanks to NWK for bringing the boots post on here and yes it's each to their own needs
::g
XP Deus, 11" Coil & SW5 headphones
Garrett Ace 250
XP MI6 pin pointer
Hybrid Spade
" SEEK AND YE SHALL FIND"
FB page https://www.facebook.com/Roamingrob-Hig ... 069738277/

Return to “Metal Detecting Clothing Bags Backpacks footwear”