New headwear for Deus WS4 users

Please post all topics related to metal detecting Clothing, bags, footwear here please.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Clothing
Jungle

New headwear for Deus WS4 users

Post by Jungle »

Because my jacket hood is a little large and would restrict vision/not provide warmth, I used to use my bobble hat and try to stretch it over my headphones to keep my ears warm but it would "ride-up" and or cause volume to be unbalanced.
I then tried a "trapper" hat but it was not waterproof/windproof and it would slide down and restrict vision. Then took a punt on a "Black Snood Full Waterproof Balaclava Hat Fleece Lining" Less than a £5 on a river related on-line shopping site.
I was out in the bitter cold/wind last Friday and it performed perfectly. Tried it again yesterday and when it warmed up I could just pull it down round neck to vent. There are cheaper versions of just fleece but worth getting water/windproof. I'm not related or know the seller(s) of this type of clothing and will not gain from passing on my experience.

DEUS 9" Elliptical, 9", 11" and 13" coils, MI-6, Propointer, WS4 x 2, 2nd shaft (Upgrade path:- F75+Sunray, X-terra-50)

esox

Re: New headwear for Deus WS4 users

Post by esox »

Hi jungle
give us a bit more info which one, might be interested,just got over Man flu from

the week before, that cold wind just rips through you x; x; x;
XP Deus 11"Coil
Goldmax power v4.
Laser rapier.
Draper mini spade.
Garret Carrot
Not enough time.

Jungle

Post by Jungle »

esox wrote:Hi jungle
give us a bit more info which one, might be interested,just got over Man flu from

the week before, that cold wind just rips through you x; x; x;
Search using "Black Snood Full Waterproof Balaclava Hat Fleece Lining" and it should come up. I used Google uk to check search.
DEUS 9" Elliptical, 9", 11" and 13" coils, MI-6, Propointer, WS4 x 2, 2nd shaft (Upgrade path:- F75+Sunray, X-terra-50)

esox

Post by esox »

Just ordered one :ml

Cheers Jungle ::g
XP Deus 11"Coil
Goldmax power v4.
Laser rapier.
Draper mini spade.
Garret Carrot
Not enough time.

Return to “Metal Detecting Clothing Bags Backpacks footwear”