Finds pouch - Metal Detecting

Please post all topics related to metal detecting Clothing, bags, footwear here please.
MDF Auction - Metal Detecting Clothing
Liam78

Finds pouch - Metal Detecting

Post by Liam78 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:22 pm

Any good one to get looking eBay ect but to sure which one get?

midas
Location: Junction27.M62.Nr LEEDS.W.Yorks.Ex Hunmanby.E.Yorks

Re: finds pouch

Post by midas » Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:34 pm

Asda have one in thier gardening section,for around £2.60.
also toolstation ,often have pouches at reasonable prices.look on the auction site.there maybe some?
Same old MIDAS,Just been resurrected!!
.Living for the moment,Digging up the past,For the future to see!.

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:57 am

If your looking for a quality Finds pouch check out the link below ::g

Direct link here - Drop Leg Finds Pouch

Its even comes with the Garrett security Pro-pointer or Minelab Pro-Find Holster and attachment :-O

Cheers
mrix

slowsweep

Post by slowsweep » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 pm

there is a pretty decent looking Garrett one on fleabay for under a tenner and free postage ::g
lots of MD related stuff ;))

PRS

Post by PRS » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:43 pm

mrix wrote:If your looking for the Rolls Royce of Find pouches check out the topic below ::g

Topic here - The Ultimate Finds Pouch

Its even comes with the Garrett security Pro-pointer or Minelab Pro-Find Holster and attachment :-O

Cheers
mrix
Just ordered one and looks like business would agree with mrix and recommend getting one :)

lardbelly

Post by lardbelly » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:48 pm

PRS wrote:
mrix wrote:If your looking for the Rolls Royce of Find pouches check out the topic below ::g

Topic here - The Ultimate Finds Pouch

Cheers
mrix
Just ordered one and looks like business would agree with mrix and recommend getting one :)
They are brilliant! You actually don't realise you're wearing it they're that comfortable!!
Teknetics T2 SE with 15" NEL Attack and 13" Detech Ultimate and the diddy 5"
G2+ with the Cors Cannon
2017 Top finds
1. George III 3 Shilling Bank Token
2. Mary Groat
3. Henry II Tealby penny

Sportsman

Post by Sportsman » Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:49 pm

When i got my Garrett pointer the battery was dead, leisure sales kindly sent me a new battery and a garrett pouch foc. Well made up with it.
Minelab Equinox !

Liam78

Post by Liam78 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:31 pm

Phil-field wrote:Hi All !!
If you are seriously thinking of getting one of these, ( and this is not sales pitch ;[ ) you should be quick Lads n Lasses because their going fast.
Thanks for all the nice comments from all the forum buyers who have purchased one.

Thanks all !! ::g
Phil.
Hi I brought the knee pads and pouch from a very good job but didnt get much would find more

Fisher1266X

Re: Finds pouch - Found!

Post by Fisher1266X » Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:33 am

H All,

I've been after a new finds pouch for quite a while now and couldn't make my mind up as to which one to buy.

I opted for the one mrix suggested and bought that one. I wholeheartedly agree with those that have
already bought one. The quality is brill.
I should have got the probe security attachment at the same time instead of getting it as an afterthought!

The quality of pouch and lanyard are top notch, so much so that I bought my DB one as an early Christmas present :D

Paul

XP Déus V5.2

If you don't hear it..... it's not there!

antiphonus

Post by antiphonus » Mon Feb 02, 2015 5:47 pm

If you are seriously thinking of getting one of these, ( and this is not sales pitch ;[ ) you should be quick Lads n Lasses because their going fast.
Thanks for all the nice comments from all the forum buyers who have purchased one.

Phil.
Hi All:

I'm a year and a half late on this post, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the 'Rolls Royce finds pouch' is. The link is dead, and though apparently they were going fast (as of AUG 2013) and may no longer be available, I'd like to see what kinds of features to look for in a great pouch. Thanks!
AT Pro International
Garrett ProPointer
Evo Pro-Cut Spade (in Midnight Blue ::g )

Ollie K

Post by Ollie K » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:08 pm

antiphonus wrote:

Phil.
Hi All:

I'm a year and a half late on this post, but I'm wondering if anyone can tell me what the 'Rolls Royce finds pouch' is. The link is dead, and though apparently they were going fast (as of AUG 2013) and may no longer be available, I'd like to see what kinds of features to look for in a great pouch. Thanks!

Hi, think it's this...
https://www.metaldetectingauction.com/l ... uch/103368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now swinging with the Deus

Ollie K

Post by Ollie K » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:10 pm

antiphonus wrote:

Phil.
Hi All:

Hi, think it's this...
https://www.metaldetectingauction.com/l ... uch/103368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Now swinging with the Deus

Indy

Post by Indy » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:36 pm

I like the look of this so I have just ordered one. ::g

mrix
Founder

Post by mrix » Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:17 pm

Hi all, for anyone else interested some time ago now I created a short video here on this product ::g
" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is the video that shows the other listing that comes with the Lanyard and security attachment.

For these added accessories - https://www.metaldetectingauction.com/l ... uch/103368" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cheers all
mrix

Return to “Metal Detecting Clothing Bags Backpacks footwear”