WS5 Headphones

Only for the discussion of the Deus Metal Detector.
legendbert

WS5 Headphones

Post by legendbert »

Are you ( like me ) having trouble with your deus ws5 headphones ?
After being informed by some of you helpful guys out there that it would cost me somewhere in the region of £100 to get them repaired, i learned this week that those lovely people at Regton will repair them under warranty if under 5 x years old, proof of purchase required.
Brilliant news, just thought you might like to know that, as my local dealer did'nt inititially tell me that, but a friend informed me, then a quick phone call to dealer, and all confirmed, so will be getting them sorted before the shooting season ends ( great fields become accessible.

JBM

Re: WS5 Headphones

Post by JBM »

Regton to the rescue again.

I had a call from another detecting friend today, full of praise for the complete service of his XP Deus received from Regton after years of faithful use by him.

Its nice to have this kind of help when we need it.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

alloverover

Post by alloverover »

Mine are getting very difficult to turn on, ive only got the headphone controller jobby whateveryoucallit on some chefphones, I wonder if mines still under warranty :-/ :-/ ::g

Oxgirl36

Post by Oxgirl36 »

alloverover wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:02 pm
Mine are getting very difficult to turn on, ive only got the headphone controller jobby whateveryoucallit on some chefphones, I wonder if mines still under warranty :-/ :-/ ::g
Best go look :D
Carpe vinum

XP Deus !!£$ I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil

alloverover

Post by alloverover »

alloverover wrote:
alloverover wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 pm
Just thought i would let you all know the outcome of my problem, its turned out as good as it could of really, paid the insurance check into the bank today ::g
I think i can feel a Deus coming on :D :D :D ::g
Nope,,,,I love this forum tbh, its like keeping a diary :)) 7 years ive had it :-O

Oxgirl36

Post by Oxgirl36 »

alloverover wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:06 pm
alloverover wrote:
Mine are getting very difficult to turn on, ive only got the headphone controller jobby whateveryoucallit on some chefphones, I wonder if mines still under warranty :-/ ::g
alloverover wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:25 pm
Just thought i would let you all know the outcome of my problem, its turned out as good as it could of really, paid the insurance check into the bank today ::g
I think i can feel a Deus coming on :D ::g
Nope,,,,I love this forum tbh, its like keeping a diary :)) 7 years ive had it :-O
=)) doesn’t time fly ;)
Carpe vinum

XP Deus !!£$ I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil

targets

Post by targets »

mine would not charge up so have gone back to xp in france for repair
' hammys how i love ya, how i love ya my dear old hammys '

Return to “XP DEUS Forum”