lost ring

captain

lost ring

Post by captain » Mon Aug 08, 2016 8:07 pm

i was contacted today by a gentleman called joe from corby who lost his wedding ring in the back garden when watering plants so i went had a look and had found it within 1 hour the gentleman was overcome with emotion i was only to happy to help him find it as its his 10th anniversary next month ::g

Danzigman

Re: lost ring

Post by Danzigman » Tue Aug 09, 2016 7:26 pm

captain wrote:i was contacted today by a gentleman called joe from corby who lost his wedding ring in the back garden when watering plants so i went had a look and had found it within 1 hour the gentleman was overcome with emotion i was only to happy to help him find it as its his 10th anniversary next month ::g
Good job done.. Always a pleasure to help the public.. often they are in tears over their loss..
Though.. The other day (Friday a few weeks back) I was called to the beach via Facebook.. A woman had lost her newly purchased one off silver neckless with leather string.. On the beach she was with the family, and pointed out the place she lost it the day before.. The hole family was sitting on their towels ( 8 persons all in all) but had NO intentione to move, as they claimed it was not lost there 1½ meter away from the specified area.. So Well - didnt find it in the "specified" area.. Didnt find it on the track to and from her car.. And well family still sitting on their towels. I concluded it was not that important to retrieve.. I will go over the area later in the year, and send it to her..
XP DEUS. GPP VII. GARMIN etrex 20.
http://s1222.photobucket.com/user/Danzigman/library/

Return to “Success Stories”