Lancashire recovery service

busterhamer

Lancashire recovery service

Post by busterhamer » Sat Dec 29, 2012 10:33 am

have you lost something valuable

I offer a free recovery service to anyone who has lost a ring, watch, mobile phone or any other small item of value in Lancashire and Merseyside
I can only legally detect on land if.....
The land where you lost item belongs to you. If the item of value is on someone elses land then you will first need the permission of the land owner before I can commence either in writting or if you have the landowner with you in person e.g. a friend or family member who's land it belongs to. I can legally detect on most beaches as I have a permit issued by the Crown Estate to search Crown Estate owned beaches.

Success rate and chances of recovery
Depending on the location and approx area i can arrange for an army of us to turn up if rquired The chances of safe recovery will be greater if you have an idea where the item has been lost in the first place.

Insurance and Disclaimer
I am a fully paid memeber FID (federation of independant detectorists)
I will take no blame for the lost item not being recovered nor will I take any blame should the item be damaged in any way once it is found.

Contact me
You can contact me by clicking on the Private Mail button or PM button to the right..... and I shall be in touch with you at your earliest convenience. Please remember to leave your name and best contact phone number, your location and a short discription of the task in hand.

Thank you for viewing.....

Return to “Lancashire”