Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.
Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
- Posts: 28549
- Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:37 am
- Location: Essexshire ;-)
- Has thanked: 1187 times
- Been thanked: 6206 times
- Posts: 1705
- Joined: Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:01 pm
- Location: Oxon/Wilts border.
- Has thanked: 211 times
- Been thanked: 353 times
- Posts: 1241
- Joined: Wed Oct 04, 2017 1:40 pm
- Has thanked: 762 times
- Been thanked: 685 times
- Posts: 541
- Joined: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:42 am
- Location: Banbury
- Has thanked: 454 times
- Been thanked: 328 times
- Posts: 11367
- Joined: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:15 pm
- Location: Kent
- Has thanked: 2929 times
- Been thanked: 7015 times