Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.
Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
- Posts: 1522
- Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2016 9:00 pm
- Location: Devon
- Has thanked: 736 times
- Been thanked: 768 times
It may be junk but it looks like it was made for a purpose, small hole at the top and you can see that it's broken at the other end, it looks like it has some age to it but who knows,?
The stubble down here is still very hard, difficult to get a decent swing so I have to meander around the areas where its been cut lower, still hopefully it will start to rot and get softer soon
As usual found with the Q40 in jewellery mode sens at 85, discrim at 40.
Thanks in advance
- Posts: 6186
- Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:19 am
- Location: Norfolk
- Has thanked: 1737 times
- Been thanked: 2201 times
Some sort of electrical gubbins(I'm told it's a Deus). In various colours
- Posts: 12723
- Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:54 pm
- Location: A Lancastrian living in sunny Oxfordshire
- Has thanked: 5195 times
- Been thanked: 6009 times
XP Deus I use the HOT programme on 17khz, reactivity at 2.5 on v5.21 with the X35 11” coil