Before creating an ID request please note you must:
1. include at least 2 photos of the item, both sides of a coin, or two angles of other items.
2. Include a ruler or other form of scale that clearly displays the scale in cm or inches. A coin or written dimensions is not acceptable.
Further information will also help, full guidance is below:
H - Have at least two good sized clear photos.
A - About your detecting day, type of land, depth found.
M - Measure items by doing the pics next to a scale or ruler.
M - Machine used and settings are interesting to other users.
Y - You will always get a better ID if you supply more information.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:00 pm
- Location: Crowborough, East Sussex
- Has thanked: 8 times
- Been thanked: 2 times
- Posts: 6993
- Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:18 am
- Location: scottish middle march
- Has thanked: 7674 times
- Been thanked: 3988 times
................And a bucket of optimism..........